Invert Colors on Picture Video on Android and iPhone: Because of the colour scheme, contrast, or poor phone display, elderly people frequently struggle to read text or view images. This is also common in colorblind people. In such cases, you can invert the phone’s colours to improve reading. Today, we’ll show you how to invert colors on Android and iPhone. You can also learn how to magnify or zoom the Android phone screen.
Know How to Invert Colors of an Image or Video?
This article will show you how to invert the colours of images, videos, or the entire screen of your Android or iPhone. Let’s talk about them.
Invert Colors on Android
Android includes a native method for inverting screen colours to improve text readability by increasing contrast. Here’s how it’s done.
1. Go to Settings on your phone, then to Accessibility.
2. From the Accessibility menu, select the Vision tab and turn on the Color inversion toggle.
Invert Colors on iPhone
Like Android, iOS allows you to invert the colours of images, videos, and the entire iPhone screen. Here’s how to go about it:
- Go to Settings – Accessibility – Display & Text Size.
2. Here, you can enable or disable the following toggles based on your needs:
- Smart Invert – It inverts your screen’s colours for all use cases except images, videos, and apps that already use dark themes.
- Classic Invert – It inverts your screen’s colours for all use cases, including images and videos.
Note : You can also enable the Color filter toggle, which aids people who are colorblind in reading.
Use the Control Centre’s Accessibility Shortcut
Control Centre is another quick way to invert the colours on your iPhone without going into settings. This is how it works.
1. Open Control Centre on your iPhone and select the Accessibility option.
2. You can enable Color Inversion here without having to go to settings every time.
Make use of PhotoDirector Photo Editor.
If you want to permanently invert the colours in an image, you can use a photo editing app. PhotosDirector is one such app; let’s take a look at how it works.
1. Download and launch the PhotoDirector app (Android, iOS). Now, tap the Edit button and choose the image you want to invert.
2. After loading the photo, go to the Effects tab and select Invert to edit the selected photo. If you are happy with the results, click Done and then click the Download/Save button.
Make Use of Negative Photo Apps
Aside from full-fledged photo editing apps, there are third-party apps on Android and iOS that offer instant image inversion. Let us see how they go.
1. Open the Negative Photo app on your iPhone and tap the start button. (An Android equivalent is the Negative Image App.)
2. Now, click the Plus (+) icon to add a photo, and it will invert colors and suggest several similar filters.
In the preceding article, we discussed how to invert colors of a photo, video, or even your phone’s entire screen. I hope you found this guide useful; if so, please like and share it. Check out the links to other useful tips below, and stay tuned for more tech tips and tricks.